Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Message Board Games

One of the things that's great about an online community that meets offline. We have the advantage of the calendar, photos, and message boards. The message board is a great way to break the ice, get to know members, and have a lot of fun!

Here are some games to help get your message board going!


Shag or Die
Pick a man, if you were faced with the choice of either 'shagging or dying' which would you do? The fun part is trying to find those "iffy" guys.

player 1: Chevy Chase?

player 2: Shag...i guess if I want to live........Brad Pitt?



The person under me

Player one: "The person under me needs to do the dishes"

Player two: "That's me, they'll probably be done tomorrow......the person under me loves the smell of vanilla"


Player three: "ME!! Vanilla and Almonds!.......the person under me plays the guitar."



Three things about me



This game you list three things about yourself and the next person responds has to pick something they have in common with them.


Player 1;
Three things about me:
1. I don't smoke

2. I love music

3. I have three siblings.



Player 2:
1. I love music

2. I have one daughter.

3. My bathroom theme is rubber ducks.



Player 3:
1. I have one Daughter

2. I don't pay the babysitter (The Tv)

3. I love pastries....



One Letter Game



*you need one four letter word. The nest poster takes that word and changes one letter to make it a different word.





Player one:

Take



Player two:

Make



Player three:

Mane



Player four:



Cane



Association Game
*you give one word, the next poster says the first thing they can think of.



Example:



player one:
Cat



Player two:
Dog



Player three:
Bark


from Kara, of military Mammaz in Tucson, Az

One of our most participated was the Alphabet game. You pick a topic and the group has to go A-Z on that topic.

We used ice cream flavors for our first go around because so many of our moms had talked about having a sweet tooth.


Player 1: Almond

Player 2: Buttered Pecan


We had a bunch of people goggling for the hard to find letters like Q. Several name brands have "old flavor" lists where we got a lot of our answers.


Anybody have games they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment