Friday, October 22, 2010

Handprint Plates

I have to just give praise to something I stumbled upon. I am currently researching local pottery studios in my area for prices on platters, and possibly mobile paint visits. I hope that we will be doing handprint turkeys on plates--perfect for Thanksgiving turkey to be served on.

So today I did a search for examples for the group to see what I am talking about. I stumbled upon a descent example and when I clicked on the link I found it is a paint yourself pottery shop called All Fired Up in New Jersey.


The artists here are incredible turning handprints into works of art. I know this is not a 'new' idea, but I thought it was really cute.


 



I am inspired to run down to my local pottery paint shop and go crazy....hmm....maybe I could get a sponsor for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment