Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nothing to do? Try GoCityKids!

I come from a small town. I know what it is like to have 'nothing going on'. When I married my husband we lived in a metroarea, and it is extremely frustrating to me to hear these city folk complain that there is never anything to do.....

Alright, I've been living in metro areas for almost seven years now, and yes, sometimes it is difficult. If you look though, you'll find something. Whether you want to do the searching or not, is up to you.

If you are lucky enough to live in a metro area there should be plenty of sources online to find activites. One of these is http://www.gocitykids.com/ I'm very jealous that my current city is not listed here, but it does cover larger cities, so if you are lucky enough to live in one of these cities, you'll find plenty of stuff to do!

What is your favorite site for finding local events?

No comments:

Post a Comment