Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introducing Your Leadership Team

The start of MOPs have come and gone for this year, and unfortunetly I missed our first formal event because my daughter decided to test my motherhood by getting the flu. I was really dissappoint to miss it, but as any mother would, I do what is needed of me.

This past event we introduced the Sterring Team. When we first talked about this, my coordinator asked for ideas on how to do this. We had several suggestions, and because I didn't attend the actual event I can't tell you which one the team choose, or how it went. But here is what we considered:

1. Match Baby Photos game
2. Unusual Fact Match
3. Featured sterring team member of the month

My suggestion was we play blindfolded musical chairs and every time someone is out they introduce themselves.



I wouldn't say it was well received, but I thought I would pass the idea along. Like I always say every group is different: What doesn't work for one may work well for another!

No comments:

Post a Comment