Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Closer Look: Social Toddler

Social Toddler is a site specifically made for parenting your preschoolers (toddlers) and bring them out into social atmospheres. You can search, and run your own playgroup, find activites to do. Unfortunetly,  I am not very impressed.

Besides having a very limited system in comparison with other website I've used for organizing playgroup, social toddler does not compete well with search engine optimization. Plain an simple; for you non-geeky moms, that means when your search for 'playgroups' with your local area will not come up high in the list-- you are not going to get as much traffic as cafemom or meetup.com.

I have hopes. If it grows successfully, it will add in new features, and find new things to do in other local areas. Social Toddler does not cover my area; Spokane.

OK. Perhaps I'm bias. Check it our for yourself it may be what you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment