Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Recipe: Rice Mice

This recipe's orginal credit goes to familyfun.com. Unfortunetly, their instructions were not percise, and it left you with no idea how much of rice, cream cheese, and yogurt to use.

So we did some playing around. I choose to use string cheese for the tails instead of the chives. I also decided to use fresh sugar snap peas because I thought the kids would like snapping them apart. After cooking the rice and letting it cool, I tried mixing the rice with cream cheese. I used 2-3 tablespoons of fcream cheese, and 1 cup of  rice. I left out the yogurt because i cooked the rice in chicken broth, and didn't have any yogurt..so I figured it would taste good anyway.



Check out some the pictures from the playdate! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment