Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just can't say no.

I have a real soft spot for playgroups. I am a marshmallow for military wives who have young children. Last July on of members posted a link on facebook that the air force base MOPS needed coordinators. I just could not say no! Despite my insanely active playgroup, I have decided to dedicate my Thursdays to Fairchild AFB MOPS.

My husband is a military man- This summer he will reach his twenty years of service and hopefully retire. I am proud to say I know the ins and outs of the base procedures, and how Tricare (health insurance) works, and whatnot. I know what TDY stands for and what a BOP is, etc. etc. etc. But the thing I treasure the most about the military is the strong men and women and children, and what give to us.

If I have the opportunity to support them I will. It's just one more piece of broccoli, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment